miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss Cupcake = Me being :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a.rayment1992

Miss Cupcake = Me being :) Empty
PostSubject: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:45 am

Im sure many agree that having you back on the internet to communicate with us, without the stupidity that is harassment. I am so happy that now we can communicate with you. Ever since you left, I have checked your page frequently to see if anything had changed Embarassed I was always filled with sadness when I saw the message "I am leaving"
I felt bad that you were gone, but also felt bad for you, for all of the horrible-ness you had to go through. And now, my internet crush is back! lol! cheers

PS. I hope your cupcakes are still as wonderful as that cupcake you showed in your very first video Smile
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:20 am

thats very sweet of you to say, thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
a.rayment1992

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:12 am

No problem Miss Cupcake Smile It's my pleasure. I hope you were able to get over everything that that guy did to you. I don't know how I would have responded in the same situation. One question I have though. Before you left youtube, you deleted all of the "lolympics" videos. Was there any particular reason those ones were deleted? (By the way, I love milk chocolate too!) I love you
Back to top Go down
NamelessOne

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:20 am

I didn't even know there were "lolympics" videos. What are they about? Anything to do with sports? Smile
Back to top Go down
a.rayment1992

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:44 pm

the lolympics were where miss cupcake played a little game with us. Lets take the Lolympics 2 for example. She had 4 chocolate bars, 1 she liked, and 4 she didnt like. In the video, she described the four chocolate bars as if she loved them all, and gave reasons why she loved them. So it was like :

Peppermint Crisp : Refreshing taste
Milky Bar : Very sweet flavour and not "technically" a chcolate
Cherry filled : Loves the combination of chocolate and cherry
Bounty : Loves anything coconut flavoured

After she described the four chocolates, viewers guessed which one she actually likes, and which 3 she didnt like. Sad I never got one of the videos right tho.
Back to top Go down
Stratician

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah it was so sexy when she ate those chocolate bars. Put your hand(s) up if you want to see her munching more sexy sweets. cheers
Back to top Go down
Strijdparel

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:40 am

a.rayment1992 wrote:
the lolympics were where miss cupcake played a little game with us. Lets take the Lolympics 2 for example. She had 4 chocolate bars, 1 she liked, and 4 she didnt like. In the video, she described the four chocolate bars as if she loved them all, and gave reasons why she loved them. So it was like :

Peppermint Crisp : Refreshing taste
Milky Bar : Very sweet flavour and not "technically" a chcolate
Cherry filled : Loves the combination of chocolate and cherry
Bounty : Loves anything coconut flavoured

After she described the four chocolates, viewers guessed which one she actually likes, and which 3 she didnt like. Sad I never got one of the videos right tho.

Is that page still up? I would deffenately like to see that! I totally love her videos they really make me feel happy.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:27 am

I removed those videos because they felt too personal I guess.

I did them to try and test my acting ability.
I had to sort of lie about different scenarios and people had to guess which one I was telling the truth about and which ones were lies or 'acting'.

In future I will concentrate mostly on fiveandahalfgirls, because I feel more safe when Im in character, instead of being the real misscupcake Smile
Back to top Go down
a.rayment1992

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:01 am

I understand. I really enjoy FiveAndAHalfGirls Smile Especially the love/hate relationship between Lucy Lou and Tiffany-Amber (oh no, shes gunna yell at me for calling her that Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cupcake = Me being :)   Miss Cupcake = Me being :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Cupcake = Me being :)
Page 1 of 1