:)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
servalesque

PostSubject: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

I thought that this was one of the best so far. Very Happy Here are some of my favorite aspects:
  • I thought that it was quite clever to have Miss Cupcake have hardly anything to say and just draw on her hand most of the time.
  • The dialogue track that continued playing even when another girl was in view was very effective. It added to the illusion that they really were all in one room.
  • The timing of the jokes was done well. Timing is one of the keys to making comedy work.
  • Tiffany's line at the end was perfect. Again the timing was right on and made me want to watch it again.

Thank you, Miss Cupcake. Well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Great video. I'm very happy that 5.5 girls is making its triumphant return, along with Miss Cupcake of course. Interested in seeing who this new girl Sarah is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

I totally agree with you! Smile
I thought it was very effective and it almost seemed real! Very Happy

I'd just like to ask misscupcake a question Smile

How come Danielle stopped making videos and also can you tell us abit about Sarah, or is it a surprise? lol

Good Luck xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOne

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 am

The new video is great.
I wonder whether the five of you are sitting in a line like during a press conference or around a table like a round-table meeting.
I got a feeling that Sarah must wear glasses and she is very proud. But her voice is annoying.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efianowi

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

happy to see the new video, maybe the greatest mistery and my favourite part of the plot will be present in the next videos - Britni and the date. hope to watch soon, big thx miss cupcake.

And one more thing I don't know why but Britni looked differently in this one, didn't she?
Anyway that's my impression.

Well I also wonder what's with this Jingle Bells song at the beginning - maybe it is because a new video is like a gift for us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twentysomething

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am

Ermm, maybe you should watch part 2. And if you did, try to pay more attention. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
servalesque

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 am

twentysomething wrote:
Ermm, maybe you should watch part 2. And if you did, try to pay more attention. ;-)
This thread was about the video "The Return of Five and a Half Girls?" which was the first of the new videos.

I must say the new format has lots of potential.

I'm glad Miss Cupcake isn't under the pressure of making five videos a week. That must have been difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twentysomething

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 am

My bad. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video   

Back to top Go down

The Return of Fiveandahalfgirls? video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miss cupcake :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: