miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! + Explanation

Go down 
+10
tybaltlives
NamelessOne
Strijdparel
Samwesty999
efianowi
servalesque
Alaskaman
Sam
Craig
misscupcake
14 posters
AuthorMessage
misscupcake

Welcome! + Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:06 am

Hello Very Happy
Thankyou for coming along to my forum!

I decided to start this forum so that people could contact me.
I have made it very difficult to contact me through the internet, (especially youtube) in an attempt to minimise the harassment I have recently experienced.

I have also drastically minimised my internet usage, which means the majority of my emails are never replied to. Unfortunately, I have lost interest in sitting in front of the computer for so long, to check all the websites I used to use so much.

I thought it would be easier for me, and others, if there was ONE place to contact me.

I use twitter occasionally (http://twitter.com/misscupcake)
and I still use my myspace occasionally (http://www.myspace.com/miss_cupcake_)

But this forum is the best place to contact me Very Happy

I no longer access my previously used email accounts, misscupcake1@gmail.com and misscupcakemail@gmail.com.

If you have sent emails there before this date (may 4th) then I most likely have received them. After this date, I will not receive any emails sent to those accounts.

I'm sorry if you have sent me an email and have not received a response. Embarassed I have been very busy at work because of Easter, and as I mentioned above, I don't use the internet so much anymore.

I will eventually get to my mail and I will reply to all that I can

I will post more information regarding this topic later on.
Just wanted a brief introduction so the forum could be opened finally rendeer
Back to top Go down
Craig

PostSubject: Welcome back.   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:14 am

Glad you found a way to block the harassment. I still enjoy going back to replay some of your vids. Laughing girl is till my favorite. Hope your "new direction" is working out for you.
C
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:28 am

I think this a perfect way for you to have an online presence without the BS.This gives you much more control over you environment.Its a good choice.I knew you would short it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

PostSubject: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:39 am

afro I could not resist such a funny smiley face. Hello my friend!!! Thanks for the invite and look foward to chatting with you soon. I will be deleting my Ytube account soon but myspace and this is still good for me.

Is it winter down there and no pun intended. the lakes near me just thawed out completely and has been in the low seventies last couple of days. The weather has been beautiful and i am getting the kayak out soon to do some evening paddles for excersice and took keep those love handles smaller lol! Anyway, Glad to hear you are so much happpier. You have moved onto to phase in your life and that is awesome. I realized recently that I cannot do ytube anymore for many reasons. I am glad you have a sanitized blog here!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation That is awesome!!! Have you ever done any kayaking such as lakes or sea kayaking? I do not do river kayaking. I saw a picture from australia supposedly of a giant great white following a kayaker? Was that you on your first day out? Laughing Hope to hear from you soon. How do we know you replied anyway?

Talk to you later,

will
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: So glad.   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:21 am

I'm so glad you have this forum. You have a lot of fans.
Back to top Go down
efianowi

efianowi

PostSubject: What's up?   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:36 pm

So happy You didn't give up internet for good and found a better and safer way to communicate with us all. Miss your videos still but understand your reasons too.
If you happen to have a minute write please about how you are and how you spend your internet free time. ( have you seen Angels and Demons yet? - know you read the book or at least Britni did)Or something about Austalia from a habitant perspective 'cause I've never been there or know anyone from there and have only stupid stereotypes about snakes and spiders in my head.

Hope to hear from you soon.

all the best

Iwona
Back to top Go down
Samwesty999

Samwesty999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:00 am

Hello, my name is Sam, I am 16 and I am from London. I just joined this forum because I LOVE your videos miss cupcake. They are all just great, especiallt the accent ones and the fiveandahalgirls ones. You have so much talent!

Anyway, it is a shame that you won't be posting anymore videos, but I know it is probably for the right reasons. I hope this forum is a success, and good luck in whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
Strijdparel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Dear misscupcake,

I dont know if you receved my e-mail message in time, but i just wanted you to say that you are a great person. My hart was really broken when i read the reason you where leaving youtube. It can really be hard some times. I know this because i have been bulleyd a long time back at school. You must try not to let them get a grip on you (i know this is easyer said that done). Never let negative thoughts enter your head.
Another reason why it was a shame that you left was because well... you where just brilliant. I myself also do voices but compared to you it really is nothing. You are my great example. Thanks to you I finnaly got the accent of Elisabeth Hurly right.
I know for a fact that you will make a great voice actor and if that is your dream you should really go for it.

Love, Ilse your always faithfull fan

B.t.w. My english writhing is not that good because i am form the Netherlands and i have got dyslexia
Back to top Go down
NamelessOne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello Miss Cupcake!
I am very happy that you have this forum. It's like a backyard to you, so you can have some quiet and peace here when you are tired.
I am still concerned about those five girls’ future, especially Lucy Lou. She should really toughen herself up.
Anyway hope I can have chance to hear more from them and hope to see you or hear you on TV soon.
Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
tybaltlives

PostSubject: hello   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Hello miss cupcake - I am glad that you created this forum. I joined but am not sure how active I will be as I am doing my own internet "experiment". But I wanted you to know that I love your videos and think you are extremely talented.
Back to top Go down
logic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:39 am

Nice to see you are still around.

I hope life is treating you well.

I'd encourage you to make more videos, but it looks like the others have you covered.
You'll need some quirky unrelated 'sociological' reason of course :-/...

I hope this forum works out. At least now you have some control.

Personally I'd like to see you make your own site, so when you are wasting energy on-line at least the efforts will add up to something. I have a lot of ideas for your future actually - so it seems.

Cheers and take care.

me
Back to top Go down
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:12 am

Hi cupcake, good to hear that you're doing well
Back to top Go down
Stratician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:23 am

servalesque wrote:
I'm so glad you have this forum. You have a lot of fans.

I'm actually a fan, but she hates me. But I've learnt to just accept this and move on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dzejn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:15 am

Awesome. Really. I mean it.

This is truly amazing. Not only that this way we can get in touch with you, but you can see for yourself how many fans you have. Very Happy

Oh, one more thing: say hello to fiveandahalf girls for me. Smile I miss them a lot. Especially Lucy Lou. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! + Explanation   Welcome! + Explanation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome! + Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miss cupcake :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: