miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strijdparel

Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. Empty
PostSubject: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

Hi everybody and Miss Cupcake if you are reading this.

I can still see MCC is still being stalked on youtube. You finaly found the courage agian to read the comments but then he just massed it up. Therefor I will make a plan for action to silence this son of a bitch.
The reason he thinks he is in power is because of the attention he is getting. Therfor there are some thing you must never ever do. You must never contact him under any sercomstanses. Even if he says something to you don't give him any comments by posting hate back, it might sound strange, but he enjoys getting the attention. It makes him feel importaint.
The second thing what must be done to make him powerless is when ever he is posting comments we must thumb it down as quiqly as we can. There are only 6 thumbs down needed on youtube. If mcc and other people can't read his comments he can't harm them. And an other grate thing is that we strip him of his power if nobody can read the things he types.
We must not forget one thing. He might be annoing, but we have the advantage in numbers. We can click all his messages away easely if we work together. I know it can be anoing some times because you would really like to read him a lesson, but rember that is what he wants. And if you do want to say something about him that post it as comment to what an other said. Because he does read all the comments. And if you really want to piss him off you can say he has a very small dick. It really pisses him of when that is being said about him. He was so annoyed he even left a comment on my channel, but that was a mestake from his side, because now I know he really cares and how we can piss him off! You can read it on my Youtube page wich is also strijdparel.

An other thing what could help is get it to the attention of the very big youtube celebs so they can tap in to there fanbase to help us even more. Think about sxephil, whatthebuck, and so on. I will try that, but it proabebly won't get there attention unless they reseve a lot of mail about it. We sould react in there video's, on there channel, private messages, on twitter, myspace, mail and so on and so on.

An other way to help stop him is via a cyberspace sort of way (if you get what i mean). As for people with knolledge off cyberspace and stuff, there is a site where it can mannage all your passwords from all social sites. Futer more because has very many usernames I dont think he has a different pass word for all of them because that would be to difficult to ceep track off so if we could know the password he always uses we can lock down every account. An other systeem he could be using is that the username and password are the same.

This will be the beginning of my campain and as soon as I get a video I will upload more stuff how to help MCC. Just remember when we work together we can defeat this stalker with his very small (tiny actually) dick.
Back to top Go down
black_tears

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 pm

i have thumbed down many of his comments but I think he thumbs them up again. We need to get more and more people aware of this so that they can thumb down his comments. He also has another youtube account "mrfartoholic" which I dont think he uses to harrass miss cupcake but he sends people inbox messages (such as me) on this account when ever they say something he doesn't like but I am gonna ignore everything he sends me from now on. I think he also uses this account to thumb up his comments.

People who are reading this, please do not reply to any comments/messages/channel comments/anything that this stalker sends you.

Last edited by black_tears on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolding didn't appear)
Back to top Go down
black_tears

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

I think your plan has worked. I think he has stopped harrassing her.
Back to top Go down
Strijdparel

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:27 pm

black_tears wrote:
I think your plan has worked. I think he has stopped harrassing her.

I think it might have helped! Thanks for your help that is great!
Back to top Go down
black_tears

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

He's got a new account called AnonyUK. I don't know if he communicates with misscupcake on that account but he has sent me inbox messages on that account.
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 am

LOLOL>..have another cocktail skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="black_tears"]I think your plan has worked. I think he has stopped harrassing her.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.   Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan of action to stop the stalker of Miss Cupcake.
Page 1 of 1