miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britni - The Date

Go down 
+6
princepao
twentysomething
misscupcake
servalesque
aLx
efianowi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
efianowi

efianowi

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

I know there will be no more videos for now, but cannot resist to ask how Britni's date went. That is why I created this topic, so that we could all speculate and perhaps, one day get an answer from Britni herslef ;) . Hope creating this topic won't annoy her (if so just delete it).
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
aLx

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: :/   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm

hopefully pretty bad(ly?).

\o/
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: fan fiction video   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:19 pm

What about one of us making a 'closure' video for 5.5girls? Perhaps done in a silly manner rather than trying an exact imitation.
Back to top Go down
efianowi

efianowi

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I think that's a good idea with closure video of course if you can make movies (I can't).
And to be honest I hope first Britni's date is going to be wonderful and than, later, there will be some drama. :)

Last edited by efianowi on Thu May 07, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:31 am

hehe maybe Britini will tell you guys herself, how the date went? Wink
Back to top Go down
twentysomething

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:01 pm

[enter Vicky Pollard] oh my god, i so can't believe you just said that, cuz what happened was this whole thing i even know nuttin' about or something or nothing... [exit Vicky Pollard]
Back to top Go down
princepao

princepao

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:21 pm

yeah I think that would be a great idea..

Britini should tell us how the date went... ^_^
Back to top Go down
russodd

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:04 pm

It'd be awesome if all of the 5.5 girls had their own accounts here on the forum, so that they could at least live on in text form. (Of course it would be jawdroppingly wonderful if they came back in videos too, but that's probably too much to hope for right now)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/russodd
servalesque

servalesque

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Duh   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:21 pm

misscupcake wrote:
hehe maybe Britini will tell you guys herself, how the date went? Wink
Some idiot (me) didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: What??????????   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Question

Misscupcake comes out of retirement? Does she still have game? Can she still throw a 100 mph fast ball? Can she still do the Triple lutz? Can she still drive a golf ball three hundred yards? Can she still serve a tennis ball 140mph? can she still slap shot on the ice from center ring? Can she still shoot a three pointer with her eyes closed? Can she still eat one hundred habanero peppers in the Texas Chili Eat Challenge? Can she still make an awesome cupcake? These and other questions to be addressed coming to a forum near you!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
princepao

princepao

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Slow down you guys..   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Let's not pressure misscupcake.. let's give her a break.. she totally deserves it. Let's not forget that she's been traumatized by a fugly maniac.. tsk tsk tsk..

Take care always misscupcake.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Good call   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Good call my friend. I am sure she will proceed safely and smartly. She may be a cupcake but is one smart cookie! Wink Her site is still being cyber spammed but not matter. She has moved on to better and brighter things, no offense to any of her fans including myself, and is out there enjoying the real world more rather than the cyber world. I think she would be a great friend if any of us had the opportunity. She would be funny and has a beautiful smile. And, those little kid voices are very cute and would be a dude magnet I am sure of that. You have a great weekend Miss CC,

sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:03 pm

She never said anything about making a video. She just said that Britini might tell how the date went. She may provide closure for that right here in the forum.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:47 am

hehe I have plans to make a couple of short videos to be used as audition videos. I will send them to voice actor agents or talent agencies, that kinda thing, so they will be like resumes.

Britini will probably feature in one of these videos Smile
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm

misscupcake wrote:
hehe I have plans to make a couple of short videos to be used as audition videos. I will send them to voice actor agents or talent agencies, that kinda thing, so they will be like resumes.

Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm

misscupcake wrote:

Is there anything we can do to promote you?
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:07 pm

servalesque wrote:
misscupcake wrote:

Is there anything we can do to promote you?

hehe there is no need to promote me, but thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
efianowi

efianowi

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:16 pm

so we all are hoping to see the videos soon, I suppose (hope you'll make it possible miss cupcake)
Being even only potentially “the selected audience” is very exciting.
but meanwhile maybe some tips for us to be able to speculate a bit? How about that?
Back to top Go down
russodd

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm

misscupcake wrote:

Have you thought about posting videos on YouTube with the comments turned off, and instead posting a link in the description to a comment thread here on this forum? Or are you worried about letting everybody on YouTube know that this place exists?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/russodd
princepao

princepao

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Whoah   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Let's give her a break.. She's tired of getting harassed online.. Let's just let her do what she wants to do.. We all miss her, but she needs space. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:36 pm

russodd wrote:
misscupcake wrote:

Have you thought about posting videos on YouTube with the comments turned off, and instead posting a link in the description to a comment thread here on this forum? Or are you worried about letting everybody on YouTube know that this place exists?
I thought about this as well. It seems like a great way to show the videos without the backlash. Then again like princepao said it's all up to Cupcake, if she would rather not I'd be okay with that.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: if she would rather not I'd be okay with that.   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:55 pm

I agree with Red. Miss Cupcake's well-being comes first.
Back to top Go down
efianowi

efianowi

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:21 pm

And the discussion died ;).
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:25 am

efianowi wrote:
And the discussion died Wink.
Just wait until that new video arrives. Then the discussion will go crazy!
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:33 am

russodd wrote:
misscupcake wrote:

I may have her answer, BEEN THERE DONE THAT! We all grow and evolve in life. What we loved at a certain age in life, we may change and find it annoying or uninteresting. I used to love a sport in my younger years, but now it has zero interest in my life. I thought that would never happen. I am sure she thought that her level of disinterest would never be where it is right now about Ytube. It had a purpose and served that role already. It involves much energy and passion to do in a real life outside of the internet. I hope I was partially right Miss CC!!!

will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Britni - The Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britni - The Date   Britni - The Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britni - The Date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miss cupcake :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: