miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking the Web Habit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
servalesque

servalesque

Breaking the Web Habit Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Web Habit   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:17 pm

The classes I'm taking are all done on the computer. Therefore I am online a lot of the time. For those who don't need to be online as much and want to spend more time in the real world, what suggestions could be given?
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Here''s one   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:20 am

Sometimes when I just need to get out side I like to do a little gardening. Working or just being in a garden can lighten my mood.
flower
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Food   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Invite friends/family over for a meal or snack. Have a couple of possible activities planned like a movie, games, or anything you guys like doing.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Surviving web withdrawal   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 am

When I went camping for a week I had no internet access. I use the internet quite a bit but I didn't mind taking a break from it.
Of course my email account was packed full of spam when I got back.
Back to top Go down
Stratician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Web Habit   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:11 pm

servalesque wrote:
The classes I'm taking are all done on the computer. Therefore I am online a lot of the time. For those who don't need to be online as much and want to spend more time in the real world, what suggestions could be given?

I'm usually cruel to nigglets, which is a good thing 'cause I just don't like them nigglets. You should try it.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Web Habit   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 pm

What are "nigglets"?
Back to top Go down
Stratician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Web Habit   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

servalesque wrote:
What are "nigglets"?

Little chocolate people.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Crossing the line   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm

I find that extremely offensive. Evil or Very Mad

And no, I am not one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Web Habit   Breaking the Web Habit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Web Habit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miss cupcake :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: