miss cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

miss cupcake

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost season finally.

Go down 
+2
servalesque
Strijdparel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strijdparel

Lost season finally. Empty
PostSubject: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:46 am

Hey Miss cupcacke,

I know you are a big fan of lost, and me to. I was wandering, did you see the season finally? I downloaded it and it was grand! Do you sometimes download episodes? And what do you all think about lost?

Strijdparel

Ps: I was wandering if you can do the accent of Sawyer?
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Never Seen It   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:42 am

I've never watched Lost. Is it any good? What's it about?
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:23 am

The season finale was mind blowing, in every sense of the word. I can't imagine what they'll do for the sixth and final season.
Back to top Go down
Alaskaman

PostSubject: She is making icing right now   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:11 am

[quote="Red"]The season finale was mind blowing, in every sense of the word. I can't imagine what they'll do for the sixth and final season.[/quote]

She may reply to that message for sure. Or, she has flour in her hair and unable to type for fear the laptop will die from icing overdose........... monkey
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:08 pm

i do love lost Very Happy

ive seen season 1 2 and 3...
they started airing season 4 here in australia, but they started before i had become a fan of the show.
so while they were airing the first few episodes, i was starting from the beginning; i bought the dvds of season 1 2 and 3, and watched them all back to back over the course of a few weeks.

since i had missed the first few episodes of season 4, i didnt want to start watching it halfway, because i had missed some.

so now im behind everyone else.

last thing i know, jack, kate, hurley, sayid, desmond.. the korean lady... found a way off the island..

locke became the new leader of the island when ben sacrificed himself by 'moving' the island somewhere else...... and now ben is.. somewhere else?

kate is in a court battle trying to avoid going to jail for all the bad stuff she did before she found the island...

jack kinda wants to be with her but kinda doesnt.. because of the baby i think?

clare comes to kate in a dream and in a very american accent says 'dont you dare take my baby back there'

and then locke turns up in a funeral home?

thats all the stuff i remember

oh and hurley is trying to lay low in a psychiatric facility but a man keeps asking questions..

Shocked

DONT YOU DARE SPOIL IT FOR ME lol
dont say what happens.
i need to find a way to d/l it off utorrent.
i have utorrent but im so paranoid about viruses that i dont use it Sad
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:12 pm

servalesque wrote:
I've never watched Lost. Is it any good? What's it about?

lost is a scripted television series that follows the lives of a group of strangers who find themselves lost on a mysterious island after their plane crashes there.

the characters are all very different people, from all walks of life, and they dont realise how connected they really are.
the viewers are regularly shown fragments of the characters past lives.. before the crash..

and we soon realise all these lost people are connected... and somehow the island is magical... weird things happen there..

its most likely considered science fiction i guess?
i love it so much because they dont realise how connected they are.. and they dont understand why they are on this island.. or how the island is so.. weird.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:59 pm

misscupcake wrote:
i love it so much because they dont realise how connected they are.. and they dont understand why they are on this island.. or how the island is so.. weird.

Sounds interesting. I'll have to rent the 1st season DVD.

(I don't get TV stations at my house.)
Back to top Go down
Strijdparel

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:48 am

misscupcake wrote:

DONT YOU DARE SPOIL IT FOR ME lol
dont say what happens.
i need to find a way to d/l it off utorrent.
i have utorrent but im so paranoid about viruses that i dont use it Sad

Don't worry about that, I can totally understand that, I would not like that either. But I am gonna make you jealous, I know who Jacob is Very Happy

You are right about the virus thing. I often download tv series and most of theme contain trojan's but luckly I have a super good virus scanner. It is a gouvernment virus scanner because my fater works for the gouvernment it is free for him and he also gave it to me. When I am downloading it often states that there is a trojan but the firewall blocks it.

Bye the way who do you like more; Jack and Kate or Kate and Sawyer? I like Kate and Sawyer by far the best, they are both sooo hot.

Servalesque, you should in deed rent the Dvd. But beware, it is going to be so good that you will want to watch all the episodes in about a week time, trust me it can be very addictive. I think it is more of a mysterie show, and sort of fantasy/ science fiction.
Back to top Go down
Stratician

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:20 am

Solution: Read the comments before you download. I never get viruses.
Back to top Go down
servalesque

servalesque

PostSubject: Lost: Season 1   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 am

I've rented and enjoyed the first 2 disks for season 1. Thanks to all for telling me about the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost season finally.   Lost season finally. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost season finally.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miss cupcake :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: